It is a critical to be a problem-solver not only in Themoove but in life as well. An effective problem solver intuitively understands that any problem can and will be solved, given enough time, patience and meticulous careful attention. An effective problem solver has a set of indispensable beliefs and convictions that direct and propels their thoughts, actions, and daily behaviors. These beliefs are so deeply ingrained in their psyche that it would take the force and willpower of the entire world to shake these feeling of certainty.
Beliefs are opinions that we have about things, ourselves, others and the world around us that are injected with an undeniable sense of certainty. You can become a problem-solver as you follow the steps below and help to grow this community.
- Explore the topics that you are interested in /arts, education, marketing, programming etc./
- Look at the websites that are submitted to the section and see what problems do they have or create new issues that you see.
- Give your solution to a problem or vote someone else’s comment. (Vote a solution if you agree with it)
- As you solve more problems, you earn more stars and turn into an expert.
- You earn votes when someone else agrees with you and stars when you solve a problem.(10 votes give you one star)
Share your rank on LinkedIn and get the highest endorsement.
We are working on the full documentation so keep calm and stay updated to remind you when we release it. Don’t worry – we will not spam you, it will be just one email on the release day.
You can support Themoove and help to improve the world wide web network.
Tell everyone in your social network about us.
(Icons open a pop-up window to share this website)
We understand that this website could be much better and we are working on it every day BUT we need your feedback to make it much more useful and helpful.
As we can suggest, it is too tedious for most people to write down feedback just for “the cause” and actually we have sooo many tasks to do every day. So we value your time and encourage you to point out what frustrates you on the site and take a special gift in return! Just drop us a line and we will contact you by email!